We have function rooms available to suit all occasions. Including Wedding Receptions, Conferences, Parties, Birthdays, Live music and so much more. Let us help you plan your next function.
Whether it’s a wedding, party, corporate event, live band or even a live show, the Australian Croatian Club is the venue for you.
With highly competitive booking fees, affordable drinks prices, handicap access and a safe environment.
The building is located in a highly desirable area on the corner of O’Connor and Turner. Within walking distance from the city, ANU and Braddon.
· Ample free parking, a nearby taxi rank, scooters and a bus stop
· Numerous cafes, restaurants & amenities in the area
· We have a very large hall perfect for small and large events
· Alcohol licence allowing serving of alcohol until 2 am
· A bistro restaurant which also caters for functions
· A food van in an outdoor licensed beer garden
The Main Hall
Situated on the ground floor. It is a large area with a stage, dance floor and large well stocked bar. It has a licensed capacity of 380 and can comfortably seat 250.
The Domovina Room
Functions as the bistro restaurant. Great for small gatherings and entertainment in a intimate setting. Licensed for 70 people.
The Knights Function Area
Licensed for 160 people, it’s a large area, with a dance floor, bar and amenities. It’s currently under renovations for a June opening.